I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Friday, August 12, 2011

Jeremy Sisto


Actor Jeremy Sisto. I feel like I've seen him in every movie I've ever seen sometimes, but - and this is going to emerge as a theme - nothing really compares to his work on Six Feet Under. I once asked a room of people if Jeremy Sisto has ever played a role where he wasn't a creep, stalker or weirdo. My friend Ryan Thrasher, a trivia aficionado and former Jeopardy contestant, spoke up instantly: "Grand Canyon. It's a movie starring Kevin Kline and Steve Martin and Jeremy Sisto plays a completely normal boy." Well, there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment