I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Radiohead The King of Limbs on If It Bleeds...


I believe that Amy Bolan's If It Bleeds... can stand on its own without my promotion, but any truly egotistical blogger is going to jump to promote a blog that he or she is referenced on. Such is the case with Amy's review of Radiohead's new album The King of Limbs. Not only has Amy posted a great review of a fantastic album, but she's also managed to include me in the post. When Amy writes, "My boyfriend," feel free to read it as, "Justin Tiemeyer, of Cavemengo," "Justin Tiemeyer, voice of our generation," or my personal favorite, "Justin Tiemeyer, boyfriend trying to compensate for the fact that his girlfriend is more attractive and talented than him." However you read it, just make sure you hop on over to If It Bleeds... and read Amy's review. Here is a direct link.

No comments:

Post a Comment