I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lizzy Caplan


Actress Lizzy Caplan. Like so many of today's comedic favorites, Caplan got her start on the TV series Freaks and Geeks. Since then we've seen her as Marlena Diamond in Cloverfield, Casey Klein on Party Down and, of course, as the lovely Amy Burley on True Blood. Lizzy Caplan is a personal favorite of Amy and I, and she probably should be for you. She's smart and has delivered a surprising variety of performances over the last few years. I'd keep my eyes out for Lizzy Caplan if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment