I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Prince on Lopez Tonight

"The Beautiful Ones"



"Laydown"



"You're the One For Me"



If these remain available for any extended amount of time, then I think we should count ourselves lucky. In the past, Prince-related videos on the internet have been known to disappear quickly and permanently. If any of these embedded videos die, please drop me a line. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I really wish I got to these vids before Prince did. I wonder if the audience gave back his tele.

    ReplyDelete