I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Splice T-Shirts

I don't think I had the same reaction to the film Splice as most people did. It pushed ethical boundaries. It had disturbing sex scenes. It raised questions. People walked out before it was over. But after the film, I had this incredible urge to dress exactly like Adrien Brody.




A bunch of the t-shirt ideas actually came from Superbug, a shop made available by Cafe Press. If you're anything like me then you'll want to check out Brody's Evolution and Clone This t-shirts at Superbug's Splice hub. If I can only find the awesome fingerprint t-shirt from the film I'll have claimed a hat trick of delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment