I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Leonardo DiCaprio


Actor Leonardo DiCaprio. You may remember him from such film hits as Inception, The Aviator or Critters 3. I used to be angry at people like Leonardo DiCaprio and Justin Timberlake. I would call them names. I think I was just jealous that those dudes could be both good looking and talented. We all understand how frustrating it is. We hope that the beautiful people can just be dumb and useless, and we want our talented people to be ugly. Then you get a dude like this. I'm adult enough now to be happy that there are people like Leo in Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment