I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Copycat McDonalds Shamrock Shake


Some of you know of the great struggle in my life over the last few weeks to find a Shamrock shake somewhere in Texas or New Mexico. Alas, St. Patrick's day came and went, and never did a Shamrock shake pass before my face. Lucky for me someone has managed to copy the formula for the McDonalds Shamrock shake.


Recipe courtesy of Kree (though hopefully not the scientifically and technologically advanced militaristic alien race) (was that xenophobic of me?) via Recipe Zaar.

No comments:

Post a Comment