I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Monday, May 16, 2011

Woot Weekly Round-Up 5/16/2011

Of the Top 20 on Shirt.Woot, there are three that I don't think anyone should miss out on.

#1. The Cheese is a Liederkranz


#3. In Harmony


#5. Meh


Normally, some decent t-shirts fall into the Going... Going... category, and normally I would alert you regarding these shirts so you can snatch one up before they disappear, but none of them are really all that impressive. Of the new batch of Woot Shirts, The Bystanders, shirts too new to be reckoned, there is one that you should definitely look into. If I see it on the chopping block, I'm going to be kind of annoyed, because it's just a darn good shirt. It's so good I bought it myself.

Sunday's shirt. Eats, Shoots, and Leaves


Until next time, enjoy these four shirts. And make sure you check out Woot Shirts on a daily basis, and make sure to check out the Reckoning and campaign to keep your favorite shirts from falling off the Top 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment