I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Jimmy Smits


Actor Jimmy Smits. Back in the '90s everyone was in love with Smits because of his work on NYPD Blue. I never really had any desire to watch that show. What really got me hooked on Jimmy Smits is his performance on the third season of Dexter. Whereas almost everyone I knew was obsessed with Dexter by the first or second season, it was during Smits's third season that I really go into the program. And it was largely because of the acting of Jimmy Smits. I know I'm going to watch out for Jimmy Smits more in the future, and if you're not already Streets Ahead of me, you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment