I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Super Bowl Trailers

I've already posted the Battle: Los Angeles super bowl spot, but there's no statute of limitations on the amount of times I can post a really cool trailer.




The super bowl also brought us another trailer for Cowboys & Aliens, written by LOST's Damon Lindelof.



I was most excited when I heard that we were going to see our first full trailer for J.J. Abrams' secretive film Super 8, which many are calling a tribute to classic Steven films, in particular E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial.



And while I'm still not completely sold on Captain America: The First Avenger, Captain America: the first trailer left my much more interested in the film than I am in the Thor film, whose super bowl spot I found uninteresting.

No comments:

Post a Comment