I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Monday, February 28, 2011

Josh Toulouse's Thoughts on the Oscars


On the day of the Oscars I learned that I would be hosting an Oscars party. (Cue the frantic apartment cleaning montage. Am I right?) Among my guests were the lovely Amy Bolan, Adam Knorr and his lady Corinne Shady, and all-star blogger Josh Toulouse. Amy and I were lucky to be featured in Josh's post titled, "6th Annual My Thoughts As I Had Them During the Oscars." This blog article can be viewed here (and also everywhere else on this post).

1 comment:

  1. The fact that even the picture and post title are links to my post is awesome!

    Thanks for hosting and for your insightful (and/or hilariously wrong) comments!

    ReplyDelete