I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Team Fortress 2




Adam and I were playing Team Fortress 2 one night and we came across a player whose screen name was NickelbackSavedMyLife. Another player on that particular server asked this player if Nickelback had indeed saved his life. Without qualification or explanation, NickelbackSavedMyLife simply responded, "Yes."

1 comment:

  1. This is clearly my obsession now too. I spent a few hours today reading the TF2 Wiki, haha. I did learn some things I didn't know though. There are quite a few nuances about each class that add a great deal of depth to what seems like a simple class based shooter on the surface.

    ReplyDelete