I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Michael Emerson


Actor Michael Emerson. If you're anything like me you first encountered Emerson in the second season of LOST. I'd mention his character name, but even that would have spoilers surrounding it. Well, Emerson is back, and he's the star of the CBS show Person of Interest. Michael Emerson is a fantastic actor, and he can be fantastically creepy at times (he was on X-Files, once, you know, and they only hire creepy actors). I've rarely seen someone as talented at line delivery and facial expression, and I probably won't see many in the ages to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment