I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Monday, June 6, 2011

Woot Weekly Round-Up 6/6/2011

Here's what's going on at Woot.com. Of the Top 20 t-shirts at Shirt.Woot's Reckoning, these are four that I recommend you check out:

#1. The Cheese Is A Liederkranz


#7. Eats, Shoots, and Leaves (I'm starting to get used to wearing this shirt, and nobody's noticed it yet. And yet, I am still proud to wear it.)


#9. In Harmony


#11. Meh


In the Going, Going... category I'm a little surprised that #21 Rule No. 1: Cardio is going to be leaving us, but it doesn't make me want to cry or anything. As for the Bystanders, none of them really made it onto my radar.

As always, check out Shirt.Woot for fantastic daily deals, and make sure you hop on over to the Reckoning and make sure your favorite shirts don't get kicked off of the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment