I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Woot Last Chance Bonanza: In Harmony

I've been checking in on Woot quite a bit recently, and to my dismay one of their best t-shirts is in danger of disappearing from Woot forever and always.

The t-shirt is titled "In Harmony." Here's a picture:


The way we keep this t-shirt available is by buying it ourselves. Stop over to Woot and get your own "In Harmony" t-shirt. I need it to stick around at least long enough until I am not completely and utterly broke.

So, head on over to Woot's reckoning and buy "In Harmony." It may be your last chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment