I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Friday, July 29, 2011

Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4







A couple of weeks ago, the final Harry Potter film was released in the United States. This means that both the book series by J.K. Rowling and the movie series that was adapted from said books are complete. There are a lot of people who are trying to figure out what their next step is. Some are saying that the upcoming movie series titled The Hunger Games will take its place, and according to the Twitter updates I get on a daily basis the list of A-list actors in the Hunger Games far exceeds the list of A-list actors who are not in the Hunger Games. My first thought after leaving the theater: Maybe now they'll make a Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7. I spent so much time playing through the original with Amy last summer that I can think of few things that would please me more than to play through a sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment