I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Inception (2010)


You know a movie is influential when it has entered into your normal vocabulary. Several times within the last couple of weeks, Adam or myself, or some other friend, has brought up how he or she "inceptioned" someone else. Now, usually, this turns into me trying to find the proper verbing of the noun inception. "Inceived... no. Incepted... no. Incepped... no." If only someone would plant the seed of the proper verb in my mind so I could figure it out without knowing the person had planted it there. You know, like the plot of that movie Inception...

No comments:

Post a Comment