I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Charley's Old Fashioned Hamburgers


As soon as I ate at Love Shack in the Stockyards, I began shouting everywhere I went about how great their burgers were. When I said it was the best burger in Fort Worth, locals began to take that suggestion as a challenge. What about Kincaid's? Kincaid's is decent, but it's nothing to blog home about. What about Charley's Old Fashioned Hamburgers? This place is magnificent, and much like Love Shack it promises great home-style hamburgers and an outside dining experience. I had a Greatburger, two beef patties with cheese, cooked the old-school way, with cheese, lettuce, tomato, jalapenos, pickles and Canadian bacon. If the Love Shack Double Dirty Love didn't exist, this would easily be the best burger in Fort Worth.


Charley's Old Fashioned Hamburgers
4616 Granbury Rd.
Fort Worth, TX 76132

No comments:

Post a Comment