I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Friday, August 6, 2010

Inception: The Big Under


There's another prequel comic book for Inception. That alone would excite me. What's more exciting is that this comic could potentially be designed by any one of us.

Inception: The Big Under has already been written by Jordan Goldberg. You can access the script here. All you have to do is read over it and design the comic book that it describes.

I'm all about multi-media presentations of story, and I'm also excited whenever regular people get a chance to partake in stories that normally would only be handled by highly paid professionals. This is the perfect balance of creativity and democracy, and I challenge all of you to look into it.

Instructions on submission can be found here. Even if your art isn't chosen, I'd love to feature it on Cavemen Go, so get at me if this inspires you.

No comments:

Post a Comment