I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Erik King


Actor Erik King. You may recognize him as Sergeant James Doakes from the hit television show Dexter. Everyone I know who watches Dexter is in love with Michael C. Hall. I never really had that feeling. My love went out first to Dexter's father Harry Morgan (played by James Remar) and then to Sergeant Doakes (Erik King). Whereas other actors took most of the first season to get comfortable in their roles, Remar and King hit the ground running, and I really appreciate them for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment