I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Skyrim's Singing Autotune Bear Mod

I have played Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim a total of one time, and for less than ten minutes. My friend Matt was having trouble taking down a dragon, and before he decided to rage quit, I decided to give it a try. "I got this," I explained. After three or four terrible attempts to shoot a dragon out of the sky with a bow and arrow, I finally decided it wasn't fated to be.

That's not to say I don't want to try playing Skyrim again. After my last post, it should be clear that all of the critics are applauding the game, which makes it worth adding to the gaming queue.

I think I might be even more inclined to play now that I can fight and kill singing autotuned bears. This one gave me and the friends quite a kick as well.

2 comments:

  1. Skyrim seems really fun, but your girlfriend might be happier if you don't start playing. I've recently lost my husband to skyrim, and I will be happy once it releases him! I think he probably has about 100 hours more to go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Skyrim releases your husband soon.

    As for me, I could probably play Skyrim without causing relationship problems. I'd just play it while Amy is at work, and I'd make sure that the chores she likes me to do are done beforehand.

    Of course, it would probably take me years to get anywhere in the game, but I've never been the type to let a video game ruin my life.

    Yet. (dun dun DUUUUUUN)

    ReplyDelete