I think about a world to come where the books were found by the golden ones, written in pain, written in awe by a puzzled man who questioned, "What are we here for?" All the strangers came today and it looks as though they're here to stay.

-David Bowie "Oh! You Pretty Things"

Saturday, May 22, 2010

S@#t My Kids Ruined

S@#t My Kids Ruined is a pretty interesting blog about the destructive power of children. Here's just a taste of the daily wonders of this site:




I've also found that S@#t My Kids Ruined is a brilliant test of how old you really are at heart. On the one hand, if you feel annoyed and even enraged that's a sure sign that you're an old soul. On the other hand, if you feel only inspiration then you're truly young at heart. I'm a cat lover, for example, but I'm half ready to raid a purse and find some nail polish this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment